A great Scarleteen article on intimacy by Heather Corinna with a few cute example illustrations! More illustrations in the article :)
"There are probably at least 9,725,460,324 potential ways to experience intimacy. Here are 25:
- Having genital sex with someone
- Telling someone a secret or fantasy
- Helping someone who is hurt
- Having a long open talk about something emotionally difficult where you feel vulnerable
- Showing someone part of your body you don’t feel confident about
- Taking care of someone who is sick
- Living with roommates
- Sharing a table with someone
- Singing or dancing together
- Letting someone see you at your rattiest
- Telling someone big news first, before you tell anyone else
- Sharing something you’re worried might be weird
- Sharing a password
- Letting someone borrow or take care of something or someone important to you
- Asking for help!
- Showing someone something new you’ve been learning or doing when you aren’t very good at it yet”
This is really true and really important. Intimacy means something different (although maybe related) to everyone!
Little One feeling confident and sharing her beautiful and absolutely incredible body!
♡ i wake up wishing his hands were on me, teasing me and touching me ♡
I love this bandeau.
<3 I love this collar. It’s so pretty. Aaron made that collar for me. n-n Its super comfy.
Pretty collar, pretty picture, pretty lady!